[mapguide-users] Loading own data

kenny at keniginc.com kenny at keniginc.com
Thu Jun 22 08:33:16 EDT 2006

Currently, we have a couple of mapguide apps running. The coordinate
system for one is in State Plane Georgia West NAD 83 US Feet
(GA83-w(GA83-W)) while the uses XY-FT (Arbitrary X-Y Coordinates) US
Survey.

And of course the one I posted in Lat Longs category.

So, not real sure what I need to do to resolve this.

Thanks any and all help.