[mapguide-users] Mapguide dotnetsampleviewer problem

kenny at keniginc.com kenny at keniginc.com
Fri Jun 23 15:54:31 EDT 2006

Dennis,

I had similar problem when I setup my MG OS last week.

The only way I was able to solve that problem is by taking following steps:

1. Open the Windows "Control Panel"

   2. Select the "Administrative Tools" entry

   3. Launch the "Services" panel

   4. Status for ?MapGuide Server? should be ?Started?. If not, right
click on the "MapGuide Server" item and select "Start"

I researched the forum to find this solution.

Hopefully, it works for you too.