[mapguide-users] OGR Provider w/ PostGIS Support

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Mon Jun 26 12:13:56 EDT 2006

Hi Curtis,

1) OGR does not support named views for PostGIS. Refer to
http://www.remotesensing.org/gdal/ogr/drv_pg.html

2) You should be able to use the "Advanced" view in the filter editor to
type in your filter.

3) 300,000 features should not crash it, but it may time out depending
on how fast it's reading them from the database. Are you using the AJAX
viewer or the DWF viewer? Is there an exception message, or a log
message? Also, since you have so many features, consider setting your
map extents to be something smaller than the bounds of all the data.

Traian