[mapguide-users] mapviewerdwf stopped working....

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Wed Jun 28 15:34:08 EDT 2006

I tried that. I acutally already had version 7 installed. I tried taking
it off and reinstalling that (as well as the ActiveX control)....no
change. Right now, I'm trying everything once more...only this time, I'm
taking off EVERYTHING (including Studio) and am going to check the
registry for any remnants before reinstalling. As a result, I don't have
that index.htm file at the moment, but you'd have a copy of it in that
same folder. It's not a custom file...

Andrew