[mapguide-users] Can't login to studio...

Willem Schwarte willem at giskit.nl
Thu Jun 29 09:13:39 EDT 2006

I have mapped the fcgi extension to mapagent.exe. If I tried to
enumerate resources with the isapi I got the message:"module not found".
Now it is mapped to the exe and Enumerate resources lets me enter a
password, but does not recognize it.

I've set iusr to every folder to allow everything.

Is there anything else I could try what maybe isn't already posted?

thx