[mapguide-users] getting map extents

simflex simflex at millenniumhealthproducts.com
Thu Jun 29 15:25:27 EDT 2006

hi Shailesh, thanks many times. That worked real good, I am able to view the
map in my preferred extent.

In the second question, I wanted to know if you or anyone can explain to me
why the values I am trying to display on the layers aren't showing at all.

For instance, in our district, there 9 commision districts, each represented
with numbers: 1-9. So far, the the commission district layer is blank. I
can't see any of those values.

Any ideas why?

I noticed the data feature simply has feature ID (featID); what do I need to
do to have the district numbers show on the map?

Also, now that I can see the good in Studio preview, do you or anyone have
any idea how to display this in the browser?

For instance, with the sheboygan sample map, the link to display on the
browser is thhis:

http://ywp7/mapguide/dotnetviewersample/ajaxviewersample.aspx

what link is needed to display my own map in the browser?

The help is much appreciated

Hopefully, in the future, some FAQs such as this will be available for
newbies like me.