[mapguide-users] New web site - Forums or Mailing Lists?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Mar 7 11:49:56 EST 2006

I'd be OK with the mailing lists as long as the archive is conducive to
doing research, especially for new users.  Then, maybe the forums are only
for "sticky" items and FAQ's that are placed there by admins only, much as
it appears now.  I'm looking at the mailing list archive (from this
morning's messages) on the By Thread tab and seeing that the messages are
not threaded correctly.

Andy

  _____