[mapguide-users] RE: problems with new release

"Antonio Lucas Rodríguez (sr&tec)" alucas at srtec.com
Wed Mar 8 03:22:03 EST 2006

Hartesh Chhabra wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Please see responses inline-

Hi Hartesh,

Hi follow all steps that appears in the 'Getting Started' that comes
with Autodesk Studio to load for example SHP's or SDF's:

1- Create Folder Structure
2- Drag SHP's to load procedure
3- Select Datum
4- Click on 'Load Procedure' button and I get  the folloing error message:

'An exception occurred in DB XML component. Error: XML Indexer: Fatal
Parse error in document at line, 1, char 1. Parser message: Invalid
document structure'