Get style color in Studio?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Mar 9 20:03:24 EST 2006

Since I moved to 1.0, I've been rebuilding all of my maps today, so am
already a little grumpy to have to go through the tedium of creating a bunch
of thematic layers over again.  Autodesk, can you assure us that this is the
only time we will have to rebuild our maps from scratch due to repository
structure changes?

I have several layers that share the same custom color either for line color
or for label ghosting.  I picked it from the RGB chart and added it to the
custom color palette.  Well, Studio crashed on me and the custom palette is
empty now.  Is there a way to find out what color a line (or whatever) has?
If you click on style for that definition, then go to the color pull-down,
it shows the custom color there, but going to More Colors to show the RGB
palette displays the palette defaulted to 0,0,0.

Thanks for any help.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com