[mapguide-users] FW: dotnetviewersample does not work!

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Mar 10 17:54:03 EST 2006

Steven,
Did you see the InstallMapGuideSamples.pdf file on the osgeo web site?  A
few things that might cause your problems:

*

	Are you using .NET 2.0?
*

	Did you create a bin folder and copy the MapGuideDotNetApi.dll and
MapGuideUnmanagedApi.dll from the /mapviewernet/bin folder?
*

	Did you copy the webconfig.ini file from the /www folder to the
/dotnetviewersample folder?

You will also find that the sample app is in C# (my preference), rather than
VB, but translation should not be hard.

You're in Stateline?  I went to college at Nevada - Reno and spent quite a
bit of time in Stateline.  In fact, my wife was born there.  It's a
fantastic area.  For those who haven't been, go see Lake Tahoe.......

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com

  _____