Hidden Information - Installing Adsk MapStudioPreview

Gene Hirayama gene at guide-map.com
Tue Mar 14 02:13:42 EST 2006

BlankHi Francisco and Traian,

I've been following this thread for any hints on how to solve my problem.  I am working with Windows 2003 English version, and have used SDF (name fields contain double byte kanji characters) files to build maps with the previous Preview 1 and 0.91 releases without too much trouble with Studio.  When I tried to load the SDF files in the new 1.0.0.16407 Studio,  it either froze or crashed.  I have applied the reg file as suggested and it has helped but Studio is still having problems.  I continue to get the following error with some of the layers.

"CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.
The headers it did return are:"

and nothing follows; sometimes I get a message box that says: " Exception from HRESULT:  0x80020101"

Appreciate any help,

Gene Hirayama
Guide-Map.com Inc.
Yokohama, Japan