[mapguide-users] MapGuide Studio Symbol Editing

Ben Trumbore ben.trumbore at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 14 18:10:33 EST 2006

Frank,

The ability to set a reference point for a symbol was moved from the
Symbol Library Editor to the Style Point dialog.  This allows reference
points to be set for all types of symbols, including mark and font
symbols.  The WYSIWYG dialog for selecting reference points doesn't
appear to be working, but you can enter X and Y values in the provided
textboxes.

   Ben