[mapguide-users] Lat Long Display Issue/Bug

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Mar 15 15:14:08 EST 2006

 I have some similar custom programming, but no coordinate transformation,
and setSelectionXml does not zoom to the selection automatically.  If you
alert your x and y coordinates being passed to ZoomToView, are they
pre-projected or post-projected?  It's odd that you can get to it work when
SetSelectionXml is not involved since the selection does not have a
coordinate element, only elements for the layer and the object (via the
internal feature ID).

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com