[mapguide-users] Lat Long Display Issue/Bug

Alain Lebatard alain.lebatard at autodesk.com
Wed Mar 15 16:57:48 EST 2006

SetSelectionXML() behaves differently in the context of the DWF viewer
than in the context of the AJAX viewer. The DWF viewer surround
implementation first selects the features then performs a zoom to the
selection extent, and the AJAX code does not, it just select the
features.

The AJAX implementation is correct; selecting features should not cause
a zoom. The DWF function will be fixed.

Alain