[mapguide-users] Dynamic Maps

Kori Maleski km at pat.ca
Fri Mar 17 21:03:18 EST 2006

The Web API allows for the dynamic layer creation.  Dynamic everything.

Create a layer - add it to the map - save the map - presto.

There is a sample in the MapGuide Developers Guide:

https://mapguide.osgeo.org/docs/MapGuideDevGuide.pdf

Cheers,

Kori Maleski  BSc.
Senior Technical Consultant

Suite 400 - 534 17 Ave. SW Calgary, AB CANADA T2S 0B1
TEL
403.770.1917

FAX
877.691.9149