[mapguide-users] Selection color and the DWF Viewer API

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 21 10:54:36 EST 2006

Joel,

Here's an archived thread that gives more info on DWF Viewer API:

http://lists.mapserverfoundation.org/pipermail/mse-users/2005-December/0
00335.html

The attachments are zip files - a Word doc and some JavaScript sample
code.  These should give you enough to get going.

To modify the selection color, see the DefaultSelectionColor property
which is part of IAdEMapViewer.  It's a global setting though, and not
per layer.

Walt

  _____