[mapguide-users] SQL functions in the expression builder?

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 21 13:59:53 EST 2006

Kori,

In this particular case you can set the label to an expression of the form:

 0 + Property_Name

The 0 will be treated as an integer and therefore the whole expression will evaluate as an integer, resulting in the value displying as integer. This is a trick that exploits the behavior of the expression engine, since there is currently no FORMAT function.

Jason, there is a NULL check, the syntax for which is:

Property_Name NULL

You can also use the filter expression builder to set up NULL comparisons.

Traian