AJAX

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Mar 22 14:03:43 EST 2006

Hi,

The AJAX viewer obviously has some existing infrastructure for handling
client-server interactions.  I am planning on adding some interactive
user elements such as suggesting street addresses as the user is typing,
etc.

I'd appreciate feedback on whether I should be implementing my own
parallel handling mechanism for this (either Atlas for .Net or maybe one
of the PHP JSON classes) or whether there is some reference for plugging
into the mechanism that the AJAX viewer is already using.

Thanks,
Jason