[mapguide-users] Mapguide studio - data connection / fdo / feature provider is empty

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Mar 22 15:42:58 EST 2006

It sounds like an Oracle (spatial or aspatial) and SQL Server provider will
only be available from Autodesk as part of its upcoming MapGuide Enterprise
product.  Perhaps somebody else in the developer community will write
different providers to be available either commercially or as part of this
open source project.  I have clients that store all of their data in Oracle
Spatial and this works great with MapGuide 6.5, so they are obviously
waiting for this as well.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com