[mapguide-users] SDF load problems

Joel Carranza jec at gatekeeper.com
Wed Mar 22 17:17:26 EST 2006

Ahhh. I see, I misunderstood the use of "Packages" and didn't think too look
there.   Thank you. It is working fine now.

I have noticed that imported SDFs are processed (into SDF v3, I believe). Is
it currently possible to import SDF data sources into the repository without
using Studio at all, just using the server API? Is it possible to create
your own Packages using the server API?  I would be interested in doing this
for our migration tools.

Joel Carranza
Gatekeeper Systems
626-449-3070 x114