[mapguide-users] SDF load problems

Butler, Juan P jpbutler at co.pinellas.fl.us
Wed Mar 22 17:45:56 EST 2006

Wow.  So you're saying that if and when a provider for Oracle Spatial
comes along, we won't be able to define the connection to the database
and have the data come directly from that connection?   It basically
dumps the data (that point in time) into a repository that resides in on
the MG server?

Can someone from Autodesk comment on this?

Juan Butler - Senior Programmer/Analyst
GIS Applications
Pinellas County Information Systems
jpbutler at pinellascounty.org