[mapguide-users] Commercial vs. Open Source Functionality

Butler, Juan P jpbutler at co.pinellas.fl.us
Thu Mar 23 09:39:11 EST 2006

Shane:

I'm glad you brought this up.  I'm a little frustrated too.  I just came
back from ESRI's Developer summit and saw some nice, new products coming
out for Web GIS development.  The only thing is that most of the
products require ESRI datasources in which to display or interact with
data.  With me just having SDF/SHP capability now, I'm very interested
in seeing what Autodesk will be packaging in the commercial release and
the overall direction and involvement of Autodesk.

I'm glad you asked and let's see if we get some answers.

- Juan