SDF Question

Randy Glen Johnson rjohnson at maintenanceconnection.com
Thu Mar 23 16:05:38 EST 2006

I have some questions regarding SDF files.

My source data is .SHP files with dbf data files

Using Autodesk's MapGuide Studio Preview, I loaded my shape files.  It
appears that sdf files were created from wither the shape files or the dbf
files.  I am not sure which it used since I cant see the data.  Somewhere I
found an option to create a sdf file but I am not familiar with sdf files.
What tool do I use to look at data in a sdf file?  Looking on the web only
indicated that sql-ce uses that datatype.  I don't have sql-ce.  any
information and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Randy Glen Johnson

Programmer Analyst

Maintenance Connection, Inc.