[mapguide-users] SDF Question

Randy Glen Johnson rjohnson at maintenanceconnection.com
Thu Mar 23 16:25:53 EST 2006

In studio, when looking at the layer, there is a section labeled "Properties
Displayed in Viewer".  I was expecting to see my fields from the dbf file
but there is only one item listed - "FeatID" and when I click on a feature
from the viewer nothing shows in the properties dialog. ???

Am I doing something wrong or???

Best Regards,

Randy Glen Johnson

Programmer Analyst