[mapguide-users] Consumption of WFS feature requests

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Mar 28 17:28:33 EST 2006

This is an issue with the template that has since been fixed in SVN.
You can either download the new template
(https://mapguide.osgeo.org/source/browse/mapguide/trunk/MgDev/Server/sr
c/Wms/), or enter some keywords in your publication parameters for that
layer.  Actually, I'm not entirely sure that the new template will work,
but it's worth a shot.

Jason