[mapguide-users] Consumption of WFS feature requests

Thomas M. Tuerke thomas.m.tuerke at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 28 17:40:55 EST 2006

Thanks, Jason.

I'd be careful, though.  There's been recent work in the WFS area which
changes the syntax of some of the OGC Server stuff.  If you're building
the source, getting the latest and greatest of both the Server/Wfs
templates (all those *.awd files) and WebExtensions HttpHandler should
be Okay, but mixing built stuff with installed binaries could get you
what you're seeing right there.

Fortunately, the templates are very editable, so making changes in them
shouldn't be too hard... until the next binaries get posted, which
incorporate all the recent changes.

Matthias, if you let me know what the origin of your WebExtensions
components are, and what your current contents of Server/Wfs templates
we should be able to diagnose what's going on.

- Thomas

  _____