[mapguide-users] WMS questions

Brian Flood BFLOOD at SPATIALDATALOGIC.COM
Wed Mar 29 15:27:24 EST 2006

thanks Traian

1) If you happen to know, how would I go about doing this?

2) yes, this was it. Turning off the outline prevents this from happening
although, as you stated, this is not a very good work around.

brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Traian Stanev [mailto:traian.stanev at autodesk.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 3:19 PM
To: Brian Flood
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] WMS questions

1) No. Currently there is no way to turn off antialiased drawing. You can
enter this as an enhancement request.

2) My guess is that this may be caused by a polygon layer that spans many of
your tiles and is getting clipped to the extent you request, resulting in
the black lines. The WMS serving component uses a map rendering call that
does this kind of clipping. May be we should switch it to not clip, like
what the tiled AJAX viewer uses. Or fix the polygon clipper to not generate
polygon segments that parallel the image bounds. Anyways, this will be
fixed. As a workaround (not a perfect one), you can try turning off the
outline of that polygon layer.

Traian