[mapguide-users] WMS questions

Brian Flood BFLOOD at SPATIALDATALOGIC.COM
Wed Mar 29 15:41:58 EST 2006

thanks

via the Author...

also, after closer inspection turning off the outline does not fix the
issue, it just makes it harder to see. (on the right side this time)
http://12.144.53.43/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?REQUEST=GetMap&SERVICE=W
MS&VERSION=1.1.1&LAYERS=Layers/Zoning_2005&STYLES=default&FORMAT=image/gif&B
GCOLOR=0xFFFFFF&TRANSPARENT=TRUE&SRS=EPSG:4326&BBOX=-74.7894287109375,40.447
992135544304,-74.78805541992187,40.449037195237594&WIDTH=256&HEIGHT=256&reas
pect=false

Note the dithering of the GIF image as well (I need transparency in all
browsers so no png). Not much you can do there I guess. Are you guys
optimizing the GIF palette? I know the default GIF codec in .Net does not
(unless this is changed in 2.0). The antialiasing and non default palette
colors would look a lot better if this occurred.

cheers
brian