[mapguide-users] MapAgent parameters

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Mar 30 13:17:17 EST 2006

Hey,  what do you know...

I tried adding USERNAME=Anonymous to the request and it worked (because
the password is blank).  I then tried adding USERNAME=Administrator and
it prompted for authentication.  I then tried adding
PASSWORD=mysupersecretpassword to the request and this bypassed
authentication.

I had tried this earlier, but guessed USER instead of USERNAME...

Jason