[mapguide-users] MapAgent parameters

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Mar 30 20:21:21 EST 2006

Is there a way of persist these runtime map definitions?  Either in a
defined area of the server repository, or as an xml definition in an FDO
data store that could be recovered at will?  Or some other way (manually
iterating all of the session's properties for storage and recovery as
needed - ick)?

I could see using this for something like bookmarks, but I'm also
thinking along the lines of providing a "history" tool that would allow
users to open a dialog with a scrolling set of thumbnails showing their
last n queries/zooms/whatever.  We've had history lists in the web
browser for quite some time, it would be nice to see a graphical history
list in a geo browser.

Jason