[mapguide-users] Build New Library - Make Package

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed May 3 19:08:29 EDT 2006

The current FME betas (which will turn into the 2006 GB edition) do
support writing to SDF 3.

I haven't scripted Studio yet (it's something that I hope to avoid) but
the API help indicates that there's a ConvertToSdf property of the
ShpLoadProcedure class.  Also, you can Execute an existing load
procedure.

Jason