[mapguide-users] Installing mapguide

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Thu May 4 12:57:50 EDT 2006

Ups...

Now it fails somehwere else. Now I get this at the end of "make"

make[2]: *** [ServiceControllerBuild.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/root/mapguide_install/mapguide-1.0.0/Common/Service'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/mapguide_install/mapguide-1.0.0/Common'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Any idea of what can this be?

Thanks.