[mapguide-users] folder path in make package

Bill Dhimitri bill.dhimitri at autodesk.com
Fri May 5 09:25:54 EDT 2006

Hi,

Try:

Library://

or

Library://ABC

Bill

  _____

From: shailesh [mailto:shailesh at simplexindia.com]
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 9:12 AM
To: users at mapguide.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] folder path in make package

HI,
need some help in writing the folder path for making package
all my map files are in the default library folder
I have created a folder ABC in studio under whihc i have these folders -
data,layers,map,layout having their respective files.

when i explore the library folder in the repositories , i do not see ABC
folder it shows Datafiles folder etc.. but my map is working fine when i
publish the layout so i leave it the way it is.

i tried \\localhost\mapguide\ <file:///\\localhost\mapguide\>
\\localhost\mapguide\ABC <file:///\\localhost\mapguide\ABC>  ...
c:\program files\mapguideopensource\ ..........
\\myMachineName\mapguide\library
<file:///\\myMachineName\mapguide\library>  etc etc but none of these
work

how is the path to be written