Feature providers in Studio

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Fri May 5 10:00:58 EDT 2006

Hi,

Now that I have mapguide server installed I would like to try it. I
connected to the server using Studio from a Windows machine.
I tried two things:

1) Configure a data connection to a WMS and a WFS servers. Wen I click
on it I get a windows asking me to select a feature provider but the
window is empty, there are no feature providers avaialble. Where is
the problem here? Is ta problem with the installation of the FDO on
the server or it has to do something with Studio?

2) When trying to load file-based data I select a bmp and georeference
it but when I click on Load resources I get a "External component has
throuhn an exception". If I select a shapefile it starts comunicating
wth the server but at the end I get another laert window saying
"Argument is null".

Thanks.

Javier.