[mapguide-users] Creating command w/ Invoke Script

Steven J Reed sjreed at edcomputing.com
Fri May 5 13:42:45 EDT 2006

Thanks Andy!  You've given me food for thought.

Since this is not my primary focus and I'm not a mapping guru I find this
whole structure very painful to use!

I've been heading down the Invoke URL path and attempting to get it to work
in a code-behind model with vb.net and may just focus on that.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond!

.Steve

  _____