[mapguide-users] Feature providers in Studio

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon May 8 20:50:59 EDT 2006

Unfortunately, source is not available yet.  Apparently some of the internally developed code needs to be cleaned up before posting, and I'd imagine that Autodesk has other priorities at this point (getting ready to ship a commercial release).  It has been promised though.

The commercial providers are:
  MSSQL
  ORACLE
  RASTER (Apparently Frank is working on a GDAL OS version)

Jason