[mapguide-users] MySQL provider and MapGuide Studio

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Thu May 11 20:45:39 EDT 2006

The MySQL provider preview binary is available for Windows and was posted by Bob Bray at:

https://mapguide.osgeo.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=35&expandFolder=35&folderID=35

As far as I remember, you need to copy libmysql.dll to the location where the provider dll is in order for it to work. This may be what the problem is...

Traian