[mapguide-users] Layer Preview displays "You are not authorized to view this page"

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Mon May 15 11:14:14 EDT 2006

It is possible that you need to add IUSER security rights to your web
directory and/or PHP executables. So at least we can narrow the problem
being IIS or even possibly a web share (virtual directory) issue.

--
Chris Gountanis
Programmer/Analyst - Network Administrator
cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
T: 877-269-6971 | T: 920-830-4053 | F: 920-832-0736

MPOWER TECHNOLOGIES
501 S Nicolet Road Appleton, WI 54914
www.mpower-tech.com

Making complex information more accessible.