MapGuide application not loading properly in browser

Robert Leeman rleeman at eitnl.com
Tue May 16 07:05:44 EDT 2006

Hello All:

I have a few MGOS web applications deployed using basically the same setup
as the Sheboygan AJAX demo.  These applications frequently do not load
properly when launched in a Windows browser (tested with IE and Firefox).  I
get the interface but no map.  Ususally doing a browser refresh one or two
times will eventually get the map to load and everything works fine after
that.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there a fix?  I am using the
default MGOS windows install for Apache/PHP on Win Server 2003.

Regards,
Bob Leeman

EIT (NL) Limited
St. John's, NL, Canada