[mapguide-users] MapGuide application not loading properly in browser

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue May 16 11:33:55 EDT 2006

I have reported this problem with R 1.0 in this group in the past few weeks
as well.  It happens on my public sites often where loading stalls just
after the legend labels load but before the legend images load with question
marks where the images would go.  A browser refresh to force the layout to
reload usually works.  Obviously this is not a viable option for a good
end-user experience and hopefully we will see this bug fixed in the next
release.  I've found the problem for me has gotten quite a bit better since
I switched from using the ISAPI to the CGI mapagent, but that would not
apply to you if you are using Apache.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com