[mapguide-users] How to load raster?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed May 17 12:49:16 EDT 2006

The raster providers are "preview" only so it might not be a good idea to
devote so much time to get it working when it most likely will change in the
near future. I had problems with it on one server locking up the service
with ECW and MrSID images and abandoned using it until a newer release or
the GDAL provider becomes available.

http://www.nabble.com/Additional-FDO-Provider-Previews-t1425914.html

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.