Problem with Rasters

BARNAY Frédéric - Geo2i frederic.barnay at geo2i.com
Tue May 23 10:34:43 EDT 2006

I try to charge some images .tiff since the mapguide studio preview.
All functions correctly, the images are quite charged on the server and
the .tfw are well interpreted.
However, no image is displayed in the preview and when I want to test
connection to the rasters, the studio returns me the following message:

----
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (559)
MgFdoException.
   at
Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.Comm.RequestManager.ExecutePendingGetReque
stToString(Operation operation)
   at
Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.Comm.RequestManager.TestConnection(String
resourceId, String provider, String connectionString)
   at Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.FeatureSourceInfo.TestConnection()
   at
Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.UI.FeatureSourceEditors.TestConnectionControl.b
uttonTestConnection_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
----

The value of the tag <band> is Ok, i checked.

Thank you in advance for your help !

F BARNAY