[mapguide-users] AW: AW: AW: RAM & RASTERS

BradM masonb at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Tue May 30 10:20:21 EDT 2006

Hi Thomas, the FDO is free to download at the moment but I don't know about
what the plan is for the future.  I am not sure if Autodesk is trying to
improve this FDO or if they are leaving it up to the open source community
of programmers.  It would be nice to know what Autodesk plans to do for
future releases. I have a license but my understanding so far is that the
open source version will be the same as the commercial version in many ways.
Time will tell I guess.   Do you program using .net or php?  If so, you can
help shape the future of this software!