Custom Command Error

Joy Appler jappler at my.bcit.ca
Wed May 31 18:39:03 EDT 2006

I have updated the plottask.php and plot.php script to reflect the map
being plotted.  The plot tool window appears in the right column when
the tool is selected, however when the user clicks on either plot
button contained in the tool window the following error appears:

Resource was not found:
Library://FolderName/MySymbolLibrary.SymbolLibrary

Resource was not found:
Library://FolderName/MySymbolLibrary.SymbolLibrary Exception occurred
in method MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument at line 483 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionM
anager.cpp

I am not using a symbol library... does anyone know how I can remove
this error?

Thanks,
Joy.