[mapguide-users] Multiple Selections in MGOS 1.0.2

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Fri Nov 3 11:21:41 EST 2006

That behavior is as designed.

-----Original Message-----
From: joanne cook [mailto:j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 5:11 PM
To: users at mapguide.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] Multiple Selections in MGOS 1.0.2

Hi All,

I have a very simple map set up with a small number of layers, running
off my local machine (Win XP Pro). When I select a single point from the
one selectable layer the query results appear in the properties box on
my map, but when two or more points are selected I don't get to see the
results, just a box telling me how many features are selected. Even if I
leave it for a long time (15 minutes) I still don't get to see the
results. Is this a feature, a problem with my setup, or a bug?

Thanks

Jo

Joanne Cook BSc MLitt AIFA MBCS
Information Systems Coordinator