[mapguide-users] viewing satellite map image

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Nov 3 13:00:49 EST 2006

That's awesome, thanks for contributing it.

We need to figure out a way of setting up a "community code" or MapGuideForge area once we get our new infrastructure set up.  This would really help us share our collective knowledge.

I would strongly encourage anyone who is interested in joining the MapGuide PSC to become involved in this way.  When/if the PSC expands or has turnover we will be looking specifically for members outside of the North American region, and I'm worried that we may be missing out because some of those developers are likely participating more fully on native-language mailing lists somewhere...

Jason