[mapguide-users] RE: WMS Data Source?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Nov 3 21:05:44 EST 2006

OK, weird choice from the specification pov then.  Counting on the persistence of a single external resource in a distributed system doesn't seem like a great idea.  One change brings the whole thing tumbling down.

What do you mean by ourselves?  Included in the MapGuide installation (local reference)?  Hosted somewhere at OSGeo?

Jason