[mapguide-users] RE: WMS Data Source?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Nov 3 21:11:07 EST 2006

Just to clarify, this dependency on the dtd is not on the WMS consuming end,
it is on the WMS serving end.  It just happened that I was trying to serve
WMS from one MGOS server and consume it on another.  I updated those 3 files
via SVN and it did fix the problem from my serving MGOS machine.

I ran some other tests with other WMS servers and others also depend on the
digitalearth.gov reference and will also fail.  Such as:
http://www.geographynetwork.com/servlet/com.esri.wms.Esrimap  But others are
OK, such as: http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswms_gmap

Andy

  _____