[mapguide-users] NamedCollection reference

Knight, Gregory Gregory.Knight.bra at cityofboston.gov
Sat Nov 4 10:04:19 EST 2006

I actually misspoke here...  DWF was implemented as a script and AJAX as a URL.

At the risk of being redundant, as I explained in my earlier post, I was led to believe by the selection examples in Ch 3 of the Dev Guide that due to the differences in which the viewers maintain selection information, that a different approach was necessary in each case.

If this is inaccurate, Id be interested in alternative approaches that would be more consistent between the two viewers.

Thanks...

Greg