[mapguide-users] Multiple Selections in MGOS 1.0.2

joanne cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Nov 6 11:54:10 EST 2006

Thanks for clarifying this- I'm afraid it doesn't seem very intuitive to me. The fact that it's faded out in comparison to when only one feature is selected gives me the impression that it's still loading (not helped by firefox's status message that tells me it *is* still loading. As it's a feature, could it be made a little clearer? For example:

"You have selected x features. Click on an individual feature for more information".

Is it possible for me to change the code to add this extra sentence?

All the best

Jo

Joanne Cook BSc MLitt AIFA MBCS
Information Systems Coordinator